Ok – I get it.
So, I have been thinking long and hard about what it is I am truly passionate about. (This need to really figure it out was fueled by my participation in Lolly Daskal’s weekly Leadership tweetchats called #leadfromwithin – the one in particular, you guessed it, on passion! – they are on 8pm EST every tuesday btw, if you want to join in. It is phenomenal the amount of tweet traffic that ensues.
I am passionate about everything I do, the only trouble is that it seems like a lot of different things!
My hands are in a hundred different cookie jars, so to speak. After much deliberation, I recognized all my passionate pursuits have one thing in common: behaviour!
I am passionate about behaviour. So here is the list of my top 10 things I am passionate about (and their behaviour)
10. Technology (behaviour of inorganic & organic compounds)
9. Communities (behaviour of social groups)
8. Reading (behaviour or words)
7. Social Media (behaviour of ‘apparently’ independent yet interconnected sources)
6. Product making (behaviour of ingredients)
5. Photography (behaviour of light and color)
4. Family (behaviour of loved ones)
3. Energy (behaviour of molecules and vibrations)
2. Plants (behaviour of the building blocks of life)
1. Learning (behaviour of the mind)
That’s the top 10 right now. It will change again, I’m sure. What’s in your top 10 passionate things?