…has withstood the test of time. It is based on the oldest science known to man – nature.To understand this science we must travel back in time to ancient China, where an old sage and leader, known as Fu Hsi, began his discovery of nature.
His many years of exploring nature, we are told, brought forth the I Ching ( The Book of Changes). It is a divinatory tool designed thousands of years ago to help farmers, villagers and leaders to understand and prepare for the changing seasons. It has since then been used as a foundation upon which many disciplines flourished such as Feng Shui.
What is Feng Shui?
Feng Shui is the Chinese art of placement. It is applicable to homes, work, clothing, elements, nature, and even personal character. The key pillars of Feng Shui design are balance, harmony and nature. When any of these are absent, lacking or weak in your life, your home, family, work, and your health suffer. In our society, we are moving back to natural health and natural products. With Feng Shui, you can bring these concepts into your home or office, and live better, healthier, happier now.
So you want to try Feng Shui?
Where should you start?
Feng Shui Basics: it’s all about energy
- Tao – the flow & moving energy
- Yin/Yang – opposite but complementary forces
- Trigram – element & material (e.g.earth or son lines)
- Sha – harmful energy, excessive movement of Chi/Qi
- Energy sources (+ve, solar, electrical, kinetic etc)
- Elements: wood/fire/earth/metal/water
Use our Pa Kua card here – to start laying out your plans:
Ready to begin?
Contact us now to book your energy design assessment or Call 416-347-5449
Feng Shui Assessment Appointments for Home or Office
- Provide you with Instant Assessment of the Energy and Harmony of your Home or Office space, with rating and immediate tips for improving the space around you
- Provide you with photographed, documented, and written up professional Feng Shui Assessment of your Home or Office space
- Create a timeline for you to follow in your daily, weekly, and monthly Feng Shui adjustments in your Home or Office
- Provide design service, following Feng Shui Principles
- Work provided with professional, experienced, and intuitive Design Team
- Available weekly in GTA. Limited travel times available outside of the GTA region.
Sample Feng Shui Cures
- Clean up clutter, it sucks up your energy
- Arrange furniture so you can face doors when sitting
- Add mirrors so you can see behind you and increase the energy levels in rooms
- Sit away from drafts, or better yet, fix them
- Adjust lighting for appropriate use
- Add crystals to the ceiling to increase the energy of room space, always add in odd numbers
- Add wind chimes or musical instruments to regulate energy flow
- Add colors or artwork for desired energy
- Throw out unused or unwanted, old bath oils and other toiletry items
- Clean out garbage before it is packed
- Do not keep old untried or half used cosmetic samples
- Mirrors should be framed
- No cell phones, tvs, unread books, old tissues, or unwanted clothes in the bedroom